Ultima actualizare: 15.10.2021
Personal data processing
Since 25 May 2018, the European Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) is applicable. Its main purpose is increasing the level of personal data protection and creating a trustworthy climate that allows every person to have control over their own data.
We assure you of the confidentiality of your data.
Purpose of personal data processing
We process personal data for the purpose of carrying out our commercial activity, in order to send communications regarding the products and services offered by the company, to send information materials regarding technical news, as well as information on events organised or which the company or our commercial partners attend to.
What personal data are we processing?
The personal data that we are processing is, mainly, your identification, transactional, financial data or other personal data that we collect from you or from other sources when you become the customer of AVITECH Co. SRL.
Also, we collect information from certain organisations, if necessary, and to the extent to which we have a legal basis for this purpose. These include fraud prevention agencies, commercial directories.
When is personal data processed?
We collect your personal data when, for example:
- You buy products from our company
- You register as member on the www.fastpark.ro website
- You subscribe to our newsletter, alerts or other services offered by us
- You contact us through various channels, or you require information about a product
- You visit the www.fastpark.ro website or the company Social Media pages (Facebook, YouTube, Google, LinkedIn)
- You granted permission to other companies, such as our commercial partners or our associates, as well as to third party providers or our contractors, to exchange information with us with regard to your personal data.
Personal data storage term
Your data will be processed during the contractual term, as well as for the period in which the law requires the keeping of customers' data or, if the data is processed for marketing purposes, for a period of 3 years.
What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
- Right to information - you can request information on the activity of processing of your personal data;
- Right to rectification - you can rectify inexact personal data or you can complete it;
- Right to data erasure ("right to be forgotten") - you can obtain the erasure of data, if its processing was not lawful or in other cases under the law
- Right to restrict processing - you can request the restriction of processing if you oppose the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases under the law
- Right to opposition - you can oppose, especially, data processing that is based on our legitimate interest
- Right to data portability - you can receive, in certain conditions, the personal data you provided us, in a format that can be automatically read or you can request that said data is transmitted to another controller;
- Right to submit a complaint - you can submit a complaint against the manner of personal data processing with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- Right to withdraw your consent - when the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing made based on your consent before withdrawing it.
How can you manage the consent you expressed?
You can unsubscribe any time by using the unsubscribing link from the footer of the newsletters sent by fastPark Co SRL or by contacting the company at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not give your consent or if you do not subsequently send a request for the erasure of your data and you withdraw your consent, this will mean that you cannot participate in marketing activities or receive newsletters from fastPark Co. SRL